Monitor your health anytime, anywhere!
- Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength.
- Using a larger OLED display, which is more clear than other oximeters that use OLED screens, larger text and graph.
- For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
See just how The Finger Pulse Oximeter helps your monitor your health:
The Finger Pulse Oximeter measures oxygen saturation, offering an exact percentage of hemoglobin amount, saturated with oxygen. Also, it can be used to monitor health at home, during auto-isolation
PULSE OXIMETRY IS A NONINVASIVE AND PAINLESS TEST THAT MEASURES YOUR OXYGEN SATURATION LEVEL OR THE OXYGEN LEVELS IN YOUR BLOOD.
The pulse oximeter is a small, clip-like device that attaches to a body part, like toes or an earlobe. It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
It’s small and portable and simply attaches to your fingertip. Within seconds it will have measured your blood oxygen levels and pulse.IMPORTANCE OF OXYGEN IN THE BLOOD
The fact that oxygen is essential to human life is well known. Air that is inhaled contains oxygen. Human lungs are the organs where the inhaled oxygen enters the bloodstream and reaches all the cells in the human body.
Your 'Normal' SpO2 Range
According to the Mayo Clinic, normal pulse oximeter readings usually range from 95 to 100 percent. Values under 90 percent are considered low, and indicate the need for supplemental oxygen.
This condition is often referred to as hypoxemia, and its symptoms include severe shortness of breath, increased heart rate and chest pain.
A pulse oximeter is a noninvasive medical device used for measuring a patient’s oxygen level in the blood and pulse rate. These are important vital signs, and accurate readings are crucial.
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels.
HOW IT WORKS
- Able to use any size pot, pan, cup, etc. with the crossbars installed
- Clinically tested for accuracy
- Simple and convenient
The design and size of the pulse oximeter and the protective Pouch makes it easier to carry around everywhere you go.
- BRIGHT OLED DISPLAY & MULTI-DIRECTION DISPLAY
Advanced dual-oled screen technology helps user gain a clearer & sharper vision of pulse oximeter information. Also user can see Heartbeat bar chart and Plethysmograph in this OLED screen. Four direction display can allow user view conveniently the tested result in any direction.
ACCURATE and RELIABLE
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and PR (heart rate) after clinical and professional tests, rapid SpO2 readings, pulse measurements and display it conveniently on a large digital clear OLED display.
ALARM & PULSE RATE SOUND
When detect your pulse, the pulse oximeter will make noise indicating pulse beating rate. If the pulse oximeter has detected your heart rate and SpO2 in an irregular state, the pulse oximeter will be an alert to alert the user to their body's condition. Also you can set the limit by yourself and or to the alarm sound effect.
LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT and EASY TO USE
Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, user just need to put your finger in the finger pulse oximeter tested room, the result will be shown in 8 seconds. In the absence of signals, the product would power-off automatically after 8 seconds.
- Low in power consumption
- Measurement range: 25-250 bpm
- Resolution: ±1bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm
- Two AAA alkaline batteries
- Part of the product for the multi-color, select the desired color, we will send the goods according to the order.
- All the goods we will declare as a gift, will not produce other additional rates, can be sure to buy.
- Dear friends, Customs do not allow export battery products, so this product does not contain batteries, thank you for your understanding.
Q: Does the product not work properly?
A: follow the instructions in the manual. Make sure the battery is installed properly, If it doesn't work, Please contact us on time, we have professional people to solve the problem for you.
Q: Why has my product not been delivered yet?
A: If the goods are within the receiving protection period, please be patient and contact the local post office for inquiry. If the goods are about to arrive at the receiving protection period, please contact us. Thank you
Q: Does this product contain alkaline batteries?
A: Dear friends, Customs does not allow export of battery products, so this product does not contain batteries, Thank you for your understanding.
Q: Can it be used during exercise?
A: While it is true that our oximeters are designed for sports enthusiasts, it is not recommended for use during motion. This means you can have a reading during your exercise session only when you stop to take a break (ensure you still keep it) or after you do your exercise.
Q: After several months my device will only rarely give a readout. Changing batteries don't help. Is it broken?
ONE: note that when your blood perfusion is low, the device could have a hard time registering an accurate reading. We suggest that you warm your hands and fingers before taking the measurements. You can do this simply by rubbing your hands together. Remember your pulse oximeter is measuring your SpO2 and PR based on your blood flow. If the blood flow in your finger is below a certain level, the pulse oximeter will not be able to function.
Q: Will it read accurately with acrylic nails?
ONE: pay attention to nail polish and false nails can cause false readings.
- Display: OLED two-color display, waveform display
- SpO2: Measuring range: 70 ~ 99%
- Resolution: ± 1%
- Accuracy: ± 3% (70% ~ 99%), unspecified (<70%)
- Pulse:Measuring range: 30 ~ 240 bpm
- Resolution: ± 1%
- Accuracy: ± 2bpm or ± 2% (select larger)
- Low Perfusion ≤ 4%
- Power:1.5 V (aaa)
- Alkaline battery x 2 (Not included)
- Working current≤30mA
- Dimensions and weight:58 * 36 * 32 mm
- 26.5g (without batteries)
- Statement:EMC of this product comply with IEC60601-1-2 standard.
- 1 x Fingertip Oximeter (without battery)
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x English manual
- 1 x Retail Box
- 1 x Carrying bag
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.